Thursday, December 4, 2008

INSTINCT

This movie was astounding and breathtaking, I have never been so moved by a movie in my life before. I found the movie more touching and much more powerful than the book Ishmael, though I think you have to read the book first to understand the movie. 

Humans live in this world of rules, which are all set by themselves. Humans restrain themselves from the world outside, never knowing what the most important issues are. In the end of the movie, it was the last day of (something) for the aspiring psychologist Dr. Theo Calder. He thought that he had no hope of getting the renowned anthropologist Dr. Ethan Powell out of the (SOMEthing) Bay Prison. 

(Still Editing) 

1 comment:

hillyg said...

I am really glad you liked the movie so much, Max. And I agree: Having read the book first really helps.